View the positions below to see details about each job opening and how to apply.
Specialist, Marketing (Pending Approval)
Company - Jubilant HollisterStier
Open Date - 02/28/2019
Close Date - 03/28/2019
Contact Name - Liz
Contact Phone - 5094821728
Contact Email - email@example.com
Jubilant HollisterStier LLC, a well established member of the business community in Spokane, Washington, provides a complete range of services to support the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. The Allergy business is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of allergenic extracts, targeted primarily at treating allergies and asthma. Jubilant HollisterStier is also a nationally recognized contract manufacturer of sterile injectable vials, and lyophilized products. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family.
Our Promise: Caring, Sharing, Growing
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions’ through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will help develop and implement marketing programs to support sales growth. This person will conduct market research to maintain a deep understanding of customer segments, sentiments and buying patterns. This position will help support sales and marketing goals through the development of creative campaigns, and assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with commercial team in the development and implementation of sales/marketing programs to support sales and expand our customer base.
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative campaigns.
• Under the direction of the marketing manager, develop and implement market research programs to gain customer insights and track customer satisfaction.
• Develop product messaging to differentiate products from others in the market. Stays abreast of industry trends, ensuring promotional claims are backed by current/relevant research.
• Stays abreast of competative landscape, and makes recommendations to maintain strong brand position.
• Develop, write and design sales tools that facilitate the selling process. Make edits and updates to current sales tools as needed.
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand and regulatory guidelines.
• Communicate product positioning and brand value to sales representatives and other internal stakeholders.
• Manage sales product training materials, ensuring regular reviews and updates as needed.
• Attend National Sales Meetings and industry conferences as needed.
• Bachelors of Arts with a major in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field required.
• Minimum of 2 years related experience required. 5 years’ experience desired.
• Pharmaceutical and FDA Regulated Industry experience desired.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign, required.
• Typing speed of at least 50 wpm required.
• Salesforce or other CRM experience desired.
• Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 30 lbs unassisted. 20/30 corrected near-point vision. Prolonged sitting required. Minimal travel required. (<10%)
How to Apply
Jubilant HollisterStier is a great place to grow!
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant HollisterStier is an EEO/AA Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you require assistance applying for a position, please contact our HR Department at: