Contact Name - Jennifer Beeler
Contact Phone - 509-482-3283
Contact Email - Jennifer.Beeler@jubl.com
Jubilant HollisterStier LLC provides a complete range of services to support the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. The Allergy business is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of allergenic extracts, targeted primarily at treating allergies and asthma. Jubilant HollisterStier is also a nationally recognized contract manufacturer of sterile injectable vials, and lyophilized products. Jubilant HollisterStier is owned by Jubilant Life Sciences.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will help develop and implement digital marketing, social media and e-commerce programs to support sales growth, brand awareness and customer experience. This person will manage all digital channels, and compiles / reports analytics for both internal and external stakeholders. Maintains a strong understanding of customer segments, sentiments and buying patterns, and utilizes this knowledge to help shape future digital strategies. Stays abreast of digital and industry trends to provide recommendations on marketing strategies. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the marketing manager, develop and execute the organization’s digital marketing, social media, influencer and e-commerce strategy.
- Assist in the design and development of creative digital campaign content (messaging, imagery, videos).
- Makes recommendations on timing, budgets, and KPIs as they relate to digital strategy. Engages with Customer Service team on e-commerce strategies to ensure alignment.
- Manage and monitor digital marketing channels including websites, SEO, email marketing, social media, keywords, retargeting and display advertising.
- Maintain social media presence across all relevant channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc) and maintain a positive brand image while managing consumer feedback.
- Actively interact on branded social media accounts and ensure compliance with adverse event reporting and other industry regulations.
- Utilize a strong knowledge of A/B testing practices and analytics (Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc…) to measure and report performance of e-commerce strategies and digital marketing campaigns against targeted goals. Identify trends and insights to improve campaigns and optimize digital efforts.
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency and compile dashboards (ROI/KPI; Social; Websites; e-commerce; etc.) for internal and external stakeholders.
- Stays abreast of industry regulations, digital trends, technologies, and tools; provides recommendations to shape future strategies. Learns and implements new and emerging technologies.
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications required OR 5 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM software is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and digital marketing and analytic platforms required.
- This position is 95% remote with occasional required visits to our Spokane facility. Must reside in the greater Spokane area.
- Physical Requirements: 14/14 near-point corrected vision and meet color deficiency standards.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit http://jubilantcareer.jubl.com. Jubilant HollisterStier is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.