View the positions below to see details about each job opening and how to apply.
Senior Manager, Product Marketing (Pending Approval)
Company - ENGIE Impact
Salary - DOE
Open Date - 09/26/2019
Close Date - 11/26/2019
Contact Name - ENGIE Impact HR
Contact Phone - (800) 767-4197
Contact Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing is responsible for leading the development of external product and solution messages, content and tools with the overall goal of making the ENGIE Impact Sales team successful in the field. The role is closely aligned with Sales, Product Management and Growth Marketing teams. The Sr. Manager helps create and manage the implementation of ENGIE Impact’s go-to-market strategy for a product organization. This includes:
- Marketing strategy & prioritization with the business organization to meet their annual goals
- Development of product level messaging
- Creation of high-quality and high-impact sales enablement tools
- Participating in buyer, client and market insight programs
- Creation of thought leadership content, developing presentations and presenting at internal and external events, corporate blogs and other solution-related outbound marketing activities
- Development and delivery of product-based sales training
- Partnering with the Growth Marketing team to facilitate lead generation and pipeline nurturing campaigns, focused on development of in-depth content (e.g. white papers, case studies, etc.); supporting related campaign execution and reporting activities as needed
- Participating in the gathering of competitive/market intelligence and proactively share this information with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Reporting regularly on progress and tracking key metrics for product marketing team
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, sales enablement, technical marketing or content marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a Technical field is required
- Experience with B2B technology, energy or sustainability related B2B companies is a plus.
- Experience with a variety of product and content marketing strategies & tools
- Experience creating and delivering sales training programs and content
- Experienced public speaking – internal and external presentations skills
- Exceptional ability to understand and distill complex sustainability and business challenges and translate it into compelling market facing content
- Understanding of complex selling environments and experience training sales teams
- Ability to create compelling marketing and sales collateral
- Self-starter and ability to work with partners in globally distributed environment
- Passion for sustainability
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of energy, expense management and / or sustainability programs is preferred
How to Apply
Go to https://jobs.engie.com/jobs/senior-manager-product-marketing-139817
Marketing Intern/Graphics Assistant (Pending Approval)
Company - ALSC Architects
Salary - TBD/DOE
Open Date - 10/23/2019
Close Date - 12/31/2019
Contact Name - Terri McRae
Contact Phone - 5098388568
Contact Email - email@example.com
ALSC Architects is seeking a self-motivated person who works collaboratively in a team environment, performing graphic design and technical production of statements of qualifications for our architecture firm. This role includes coordinating with the marketing department and project team.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Assist the marketing department in day-to-day operations.
• Assist with organizing promotional materials and statements of qualifications.
• Coordinate with the marketing department to help create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
• Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to contribute in a group environment.
• Strong organizational skills to effectively and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
How to Apply